"COLORED"

"COLORED"
My Art-O-Biography?

Friday, May 5, 2017

MAY 15. EMERALD CITY, UPTOWN. CHICAGO. 4-8 PM

Call me crazy (you wouldn't be the first), but I think this may be the most important event to happen in Chi-Town since...since...er...ummm...ever. It's my latest (some say "greatest") attempt to save America...from itself. I'm starting right here in my home town, Chicago because it's known by many as the most segregated big city in the USA. If I can save the Windy City, the rest of the country should be a breeze.

Come and color, listen to me blab about my world-shaking ideas, You could even win a mini-copy of "Some Of My Best Friends Are Colored", the world's first Human Coloring Book. If you miss it, you'll hate yourself in the morning...and every morning for the rest of your life...maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment