"COLORED"

"COLORED"
My Art-O-Biography?

Thursday, September 26, 2019

CAN THIS BUTTON STOP RACISM?

NO...BUT IT'S A START.
And a very good one. When I designed and produced this button about a month ago, I must admit I didn't think it was a big deal. After all, how much can  3 inch button do?

Well, a lot actually. All kinds of folks are buying it. But you don't have to take my word for it. Go to my FaceBook page and you'll see them. These are just a few of the folks who've bought my "We're All Colored People" button. Others are shy.

But I tell them. the racists and white supremacists are not shy. They let everybody know what they believe. I created my button to show there are a lot more of US who believe in equality and the beauty of the whole amazing Human Spectrum. But nobody knows it unless we show them.

No comments:

Post a Comment